Mushrooms are edible species of a large group of fungi eaten by a large variety of people from different nations around the world. They are consumed in many parts of the world including countries such as China, India, the United States, Europe, and Africa. Mamf Global is here to change how mushrooms are grown in Nigeria, the African continent in general.
Our mission is to empower women and teens, by training the community in growing mushrooms. At Mamf Global our vision is to reduce poverty and decrease unemployment in Africa continent through our mushroom innovation program. This comprises education, training, marketing and supply chain logistics of our mushroom products.
Mamf Global will provide the necessary training and manpower to perform the mushroom product in Nigeria. The training will be provided by seasoned instructors with 14 years of combined experience. It will be a one-week training session.
● Motivational Speaker
● Research and development
● Import and Export
RESPONSIBILITIES OF EACH PARTY
● Mamf Global will provide:
● The appropriate personnel and training brochures.
● A registration form will be provided for each participant.
● They are going to receive a training manual, brochures, digital
videos and a completion certificate.
● Identification badges for members only will distinguish all registered
● Digital video for continuous training after the completion of the
● Local training coordination to enforce high-quality production of
● Mamf Global will abide by all FDA and other regulatory pertinent safety
requirements for growing mushrooms.
● We will Off-take by purchasing the mushrooms from members only, by
establishing centers for the sustainability of the mushroom and distribution
● We purchase and market the mushrooms to the consumers through
different chains of distributions.
● Process exportations of the mushrooms to different countries.